Thank you for visiting Home Shield Environmental.
Our company is currently only conducting EMF Inspections
Reasons to Hire a Professional for a Mold Inspection and Mold Testing in Your Home
- Visible Apparent Mold Growth (Black Mold)
- Recent Water Damage
- Recent Moisture Intrusion or Plumbing Leaks
- Strange or Musty Odors
- Real Estate Transaction
- Peace of Mind
- Health Complications (Symptoms Similar to Allergies)
Performing Air Sample and Surface Sample Testing is the Best Way to Confirm if Mold is Growing in Your Home
Why Choose Us?
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Rated 5 Stars on Google, Yelp, & Facebook
- Certified, Bonded, & Insured
- Open 7 Days a Week from 8am to 8pm
- Same-Day Scheduling Available
- Independent & Trusted
- Fair & Competitive Pricing
Mold has been found to germinate, grow, and produce spores in as little as 24 hours after water damage has occurred at the property.
We Use an Infrared Thermometer and a Moisture Meter to Inspect for signs of Moisture Intrusion As Part of Every Mold Inspection.