We Are Still Providing Environmental Inspection & Testing Services During the Covid-19 Pandemic
Home Shield Environmental is deemed an essential business because we provide services necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation, and critical operation of residences.
The safety of our clients is of the utmost importance and we are taking the following precautions during every inspection:
- Inspector will wear mask and gloves during the inspection.
- Inspector will utilize social distancing guidelines to maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from people at the property.
- Inspector will carry hand sanitizer to use before and after the inspection.
- Inspector will NOT show up to property if they are experiencing symptoms associated with Covid-19.
- Inspector will carry thermometer to take temperature (If Requested by Homeowner).
Reasons to Hire a Professional for a Mold Inspection and Mold Testing in Your Home
- Visible Apparent Mold Growth (Black Mold)
- Recent Water Damage
- Recent Moisture Intrusion or Plumbing Leaks
- Strange or Musty Odors
- Real Estate Transaction
- Peace of Mind
- Health Complications (Symptoms Similar to Allergies)
Performing Air Sample and Surface Sample Testing is the Best Way to Confirm if Mold is Growing in Your Home.
Why Choose Us?
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Certified, Bonded, & Insured
- Open 7 Days a Week from 8am to 8pm
- Same-Day Scheduling Available
- Independent & Trusted
- Fair & Competitive Pricing
Mold has been found to germinate, grow, and produce spores in as little as 24 hours after water damage has occurred at the property.
We Use an Infrared Thermometer and a Moisture Meter to Inspect for signs of Moisture Intrusion As Part of Every Mold Inspection.