We Are Still Providing Environmental Inspection & Testing Services During the Covid-19 Pandemic
Home Shield Environmental is deemed an essential business because we provide services necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation, and critical operation of residences.
The safety of our clients is of the utmost importance and we are taking the following precautions during every inspection:
- Inspector will wear mask and gloves during the inspection.
- Inspector will utilize social distancing guidelines to maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from people at the property.
- Inspector will carry hand sanitizer to use before and after the inspection.
- Inspector will NOT show up to property if they are experiencing symptoms associated with Covid-19.
- Inspector will carry thermometer to take temperature (If Requested by Homeowner).
Reasons to Hire a Certified Inspector to Conduct a Well Water Inspection
- Annual Water Quality Test
- FHA and VA Loan Water Test
- Real Estate Transaction
- Water Has Strange Odor
- Previous Issues with Well
- Peace of Mind
- Health Complications
The Pressure Flow Test is the best way to check the functionality of the well pump. We will determine the gallons per minute (GPM) and water pressure being produced by the well.
The Water Quality of the well should be tested every year to confirm that water is safe to drink.
Why Choose Us?
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Rated 5 Stars on Google, Yelp, & Facebook
- Certified, Bonded, & Insured
- Open 7 Days a Week from 8am to 8pm
- Same-Day Scheduling Available
- Independent & Trusted
- Fair & Competitive Pricing